Thursday, November 18, 2010

...animal print...

For as long as I can remember I've always always aaaalways loved

.....animal print.....

anything and everything.

I even wore an animal print outfit for my 1st grade pictures, only because my mom finally let me dress myself.

If you look in my closet, besides finding a messy closet with shoes stacked almost to my hung up clothes, you'll find half of it is filled with animal print clothing. hahaha... It's kinda crazy, but I love it.



Anyway, I just bought these shoes from Charlotte Russe
(the store that sells the most uncomfortable shoes ever lol),

 but I love how they totally make a statement by themselves!! =) Both of these boots actually....



The thing I love the most about these bootys is that they're actually really comfortable, especially being from Charlotte Russe!
I am almost ready for winter =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment