Friday, November 19, 2010

the hottest karaoke spot

Once upon a time a few blogs ago, I posted of how my family (extended family too) and I looooove to karaoke and that I was looking for a hot spot here in Utah to Karaoke....

Well with a little bit of luck and the help of YOUTUBE, I found a karaoke website. So I can karaoke right in my own living room, and won't ever have to leave!!!
(i think my parents would love that I'm home anyway, rather than out at bar lol).
All you need is to hook up your computer or laptop to your tv and the website. To add a little more flavor to get the karaoke feel, hook up a mic. I didn't even realize I've had all these things in my own house for years. I could've done this a long time ago. dang.
My cousin Fatais the one that brought the whole idea of home karaoke-ing to my attention, but finding the actual karaoke website just made it my own official karaoke hot spot. haha....

Check out this KARAOKE link!

No comments:

Post a Comment