Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[ GNO: Cupcake Wars + intruders ]

What:
Girls Night IN

When:
Oct. 11, 2011

Where:
Salakielu Ladies' Place

Time:
7p.......so really 8p?!

Theme:
 CUPCAKE WARS!









Finished Projects




This was strictly just GIRLS NIGHT {including Teki, because he was a judge}. I promise these intruders weren't invited. Lucky for them AJ showed up and invited em in the house.....


...but I guess lucky for Teki they got to help him judge our finished project. 


Winners:

Most Tasteful: 
I believe it was a tie between Josie and Heather.
Which turned out perfect because I think theirs were the only ones made from scratch?? haha So it was very fitting. haha



Most Decorative/Best Looking:
YOURS TRULY
{only because it was fitting for the Holiday; Halloween}



and I'd say 

PRETTIEST??:
Heather

Most Creative:
Who Else?
Lu & Alayna
I think we've seen enough of theirs in this blog. ;)
LOL.










"we're NOT perfect. we laugh too hard.
we're way too loud and we make complete
fools of ourselves. we're much too comfortable
with each other, and a little too close for comfort.
our smiles are genuine, & we make our drinks
too strong. but somehow we know that being
together is whats going to make us last forever"


Love My Girls!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment